Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why India Can Never Be China!

My India.

Since the past 2 years I have been hearing how China is on the fast track to becoming a superpower and am always mental why are we lagging behind? Why can't our government do what the Chinese are doing? construction superb infrastructures, stringent habitancy control rules, greater standard of living, reduction of poverty, unemployment and what not.

News From India

But a news a few days back opened my eyes that all this is being done at a great cost.

A Chinese lady 8 months pregnant was made to forcibly abort her child because it was her second baby. Millions of habitancy are made homeless in the name of developing infrastructure,no freedom of press (speech and expression), no freedom to sell or buy what is yours.

True my nation does not have super infrastructure or is not on a fast track towards amelioration but I feel free in my country. I am not scared to express what I feel. True we also have a habitancy that is beyond control but we perceive the value of life of a baby to a mum and her happiness even though its her fifth child. I have Facebook, Orkut or even Sata Banta and can write or speak whatever I want straight through blogs or press.

We do not need to assess ourselves with anyone, we should be proud of whatever we have. My country values humanity, freedom and love, the very basic essence of human life. I love my country and am proud to be an Indian.

Why India Can Never Be China!

See Also : todays world news headlines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger